The World Academy of Sport (WAoS) is a global leader in Education for Sport, providing tailored education programmes for over 15 years. The education programmes are powered by Censeo, an online global leading Learning Management System (LMS).
Censeo is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, with over 100,000 users globally. Censeo is the trusted online education platform for sports education & training across all corners of the globe and is used by leading sporting organisations including the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the International Paralympic Committee (IPC), the International Tennis Federation (ITF) and more.
Primary Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Platform Lead, the Senior Customer Success Manager is an integral member of the Censeo platform team. The platform team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, adoption and retention of Censeo.
The Senior Customer Success Manager key functional areas include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish Customer Success practices
- Provide Technical and Product Support
- Developing an internal team
The Senior Customer Success Manager will contribute to a positive organisational culture which is focussed on delivering results and excellence in operations and opportunities across all elements of the Censeo platform team.
Given the international nature of the business, the Senior Customer Success Manager will be required to work unsupervised for extended periods of time. The reporting relationship will be within a self-directed work environment for much of the time and will be closely aligned with the Melbourne, Switzerland and Manchester teams which make up the overall Censeo platform team.
Areas of Responsibility
Establish Customer Success Practices
- Lead the technical account management of global, high profile partners/clients
- Develop customer success plans for each key partner/client in collaboration with company business verticals including being responsible for customer journeys
- Create policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience
- Develop regular reporting practices that summarise actionable recommendations from customer data and other customer success programmes
- Mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success
- Develop a portfolio of customer success case studies and stories
Provide Technical and Product Support
- Ensure a deep technical and functional understanding of the Censeo product features
- Provide technical support and reduce overall tickets through the implementation of strategic customer success practices
- Work with partners/clients to maximise Censeo ustilisation based on their respective strategic/business plans
- Consider training & education certification/quality assurance policies to advise partners/clients on platform implementation
- Assist with core product on-boarding process through having a strong knowledge of the Censeo platform and the customer journey
Develop an internal team
- Monitor and advise on customer success resource requirements
- Manage and grow a customer success team
- Develop and maintain Censeo platform adoption, on-boarding and training assets for use both internally and externally
- Create and celebrate internal product champions who can support detailed knowledge of specific features
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to product, engineering, business verticals teams and the director group
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience, ideally ICT related
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- Project Management experience and/or qualifications
- Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel at intermediate level as a minimum
- Excellent command of English language (spelling, grammar, punctuation)
- Excellent presentation and formatting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in politically sensitive environments
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Information management experience
- Experience in managing stakeholders and managing others to achieve desired results
- Ability to document requirements briefs in collaboration with customers for software development
- Proven ability in implementing and maintaining systematic records to improve organisational efficiencies
- World Academy of Sport geographical office locations are in Manchester (UK) or Athens (Greece)
- Option to work remotely with regular travel to WAoS offices as required
- Salary based on experience
- Applications must include a cover letter and CV
- Applications to close on Friday 5 March 2021
Apply for "Senior Customer Success Manager"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.