Senior Community Manager
The challenge: Manage and grow a community of over 200,000 professional translators. Keep them happy and engaged with the company, turn them into ambassadors for our brand, help them to improve their professional skills and, ultimately, contribute to providing excellent services to our customers.
If you’re an experienced Senior Community Manager and feel you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design internal and external communication and engagement activities to strengthen the collaboration with our community of professional translators;
- Monitor the quality and adequacy of the community to our business needs (e.g. distribution of translators across languages and timezones, languages requiring additional resources, training needs, etc.);
- Improve the information provided by the translators and their profiles so as to always know who’s the best translator for each job;
- Contribute to designing and improving the technology used to manage the community (e.g. T-Rank, our artificial intelligence algorithm used to rank the translators; TOP, the portal where translators manage their profiles; etc.).
- Previous experience in managing large and culturally diverse digital communities;
- Expertise in social media and e-learning platforms;
- Strong management and data analysis skills;
- Strong communication skills and cross-cultural communication and brand knowledge
- Thrives on working independently and proactively in constantly evolving conditions;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian, English and another language;
- Excellent computer and web skills required;
- A plus: working experience or University studies in translation or related fields.
Benefits and Perks
Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus. Great environment to grow your skills.
Bonuses and incentives for work performance and for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
Work hard and stay fit. On campus you'll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 200,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 130,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.