A trader can't access Bloomberg, first line technical support can't fix the problem on the phone, they pass the problem to you. You visit the client locally, you use your initiative, you respond quickly and think on your feet. Within minutes, your troubleshooting skills have got the trader back up and working.
You're a calm voice and have a cool head in a fast-paced environment, you're customer service driven. Our clients internally and externally count on you, you wear many hats working in Bloomberg Onsite IT Support. You are part of a local team that works on a multitude of tasks that includes servicing our customers over the phone or on-site through to supporting our internal infrastructure. It could be a simple client visit to swap out a keyboard through to installing a router on site. But whatever it is you're happy to help.
We will trust you to:
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus whilst dealing with customers
- Manage new customer installations or upgrades, from receiving the Sales Order through to physical installation at customer premises
- Provide exemplary support to our customers, internal and external
- Ensure all work is logged and updated using our proprietary ticketing system
- Have the ability to work under pressure
You must have:
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English
- Ideally fluent in German or a strong willingness to learn the language
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- A valid driving license
We would love to see:
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
- A second language
- Project management experience
- Some knowledge of SQL programming
- Experience with SAP
The job requires that the applicant has a valid residence permit which allows them to work in Germany.