AGC Biologics is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to lead our help desk operations at our Heidelberg site. This great opportunity brings the opportunity to work independently and take full ownership of the IT infrastructure at our German site in close collaboration with IT colleagues in Copenhagen and Seattle as an integrated part of our Global IT team. You will be joining a team of highly qualified colleagues with various professional backgrounds, nationalities and experiences. Common for all is a high level of professionalism and a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction. You will act as the primary contact person at our Heidelberg site with the backup from the rest of the team.
- Day-to-day execution of maintenance and operations
- Troubleshoot problems with the operation, performance and / or functionality of desktop application software and certain data center hardware or software
- Work with end users, IT staff, and vendors to assess and assist in root cause analysis etc. to resolve issues with applications, processes, or hardware (PCs) in a timely manner
- Manage and support of the AGC Biologics’ mobile technology in Germany
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficiencies in Microsoft technology stack including O365 and Skype for Business
- Basic knowledge of Network components and topologies
- General Windows Server knowledge. Server Hardware Support a Plus
- Self-starter and comfortable with being managed remotely from Copenhagen
- Excellent written and verbal English and German communications skills
- Preferably two or more years of progressively responsible related experience in Help Desk operations and local area network support
- Most likely, you possess a bachelor or university degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or other related field(s) but you could have an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
AGC BIOLOGICS HEIDELBERG
AGC Biologics offers a dynamic working place and an excellent opportunity for working and growing with a varied array of tasks and challenges. We are growing rapidly and are currently in the process of preparing the organization for further scale, which includes our IT infrastructure; hence, this is an interesting time to join. Besides highly challenging and interesting work, we offer a competitive compensation package including bonus, a corporate pension scheme, six weeks of annual leave and much more.
For further information, please contact Apostolis Zafeiris, Team Leader IT at email@example.com
As we will be processing applications as we receive them, we encourage you to submit your application and resume as soon as possible.
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. EOE